- Certificate of military service completion or exemption for a minimum of 2 years.
- Payment of fees.
- Visa valid for 2 years, for non-Egyptians.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required to enter the final exams of all modules.
Registration in Engineering M.Sc. or M. Eng. programmes requires B.Sc. from a University accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities or Postgraduate diploma in Engineering.
- M.Sc.: Grade of “C” (Good) or Postgraduate Diploma from Faculty of Engineering if the Graduate grade is lower than”C”.
- M.Eng.: Grade of “D” (Pass).
- Students who are not holders of a BUE Undergraduate Degree must obtain an English level before the end of the first year of the programme by score a minimum 6.5 (M.Sc) and 6.0 (M.Eng.) in IELTS.
Registration in Web Science M.Sc. programme requires one of the following degrees from a university accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities:
- B.Sc. in Informatics and Computer Science.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electrical and Communications Engineering.
- Postgraduate diploma in Informatics and Computer Science.
- Grade of “C” (Good) or Postgraduate Diploma in Informatics and Computer Science if the Graduate grade is lower than “C”.
- Students who are not holders of a BUE Undergraduate Degree must obtain an English level before the end of the first year of the programme by score a minimum of 6.4 in IELTS
- BSc. certificate (Original) or Postgraduate diploma certificate (Original).
- Accreditation from the Supreme Council of Universities for Graduates of Academies and Higher Institutes offering BSc. degrees (N/A for Universities’ Graduates).
- Transcript (Original).
- Birth certificate (Original).
- A copy of the National ID (for Egyptians) or Passport (for non Egyptians).
- 4 Personal photos (4X6).
- Certificate of military service (Original) (for Egyptians males).
- Online Application (Apply now) (Within the deadline)
- Payment the Application fees.
- Submit required documents (During the first two weeks of the semester)
- Receiving a notification of acceptance.
- Registration of modules. (Within the deadline)
- Payment of fees. (within the deadline)
Unless all five steps are done your application is not complete & you are not eligible to attend any lectures.
- Fees are paid in Egyptian Pounds for Egyptians & non-Egyptians.
- All fees must be paid on or before the published deadlines.
- Validation fees 800 Sterling Pounds or its equivalent in Egyptian Pounds are paid over the first four semesters (200 Sterling Pounds each semester).
- Validation fees are required for students who have scholarships.
|Faculty||Application||One Credit||Total No. of credits||Validation fees|
|Engineering||500 EGP||900 EGP||51||800 Sterling|
|Informatics & Computer Science||800 EGP||36|