Staff members who are leaving the University are entitled to the exit interview. The results will be entirely confidential and will be used to monitor staff satisfaction with the working experience at BUE and identify key issues and ways in which the quality of the working experience might be improved for the benefit of the university as a whole and its intent to provide working life quality.1) On receipt of an approved resignation from the BUE President, The staff member will receive an email from the Human Resources Department with the date and time of the exit interview.
2) d. The Human Resources Dep. will document the Exit Interview.
3) e. The Head of Human Resources will undertake half yearly reviews and report annually to the BUE President identifying key staff issues and possible ways in which the quality of working life at BUE might be improved.
4) A report will be referred immediately to the BUE President if there is a significant matter.
5) Confidentiality will be maintained with respect to all information collected via the Staff Exit Interview.
– The operation of the policy and procedure will be monitored annually.
– The University may make changes to this policy and procedures from time to time to improve the effectiveness of its operation. In this regard, any staff member who wishes to make any comments about this Policy may forward their suggestions to the Human Resources Dep.