Aptitude Test Guidelines
As you may know, we are establishing a new Faculty of Arts and Design bringing the total number of faculties up to 11 faculties to date. We are pleased to announce that the faculty is accredited by the supreme council of universities. We are in processing to accredited by a highly ranked UK University.
As with other faculties, we provide a British-style of higher education from instructors of multi-national backgrounds with the latest technologies facilities (labs, studios, ateliers, etc.) relevant to British standard.
The Faculty of Arts and Design features departments that cover a wide variety of art forms, they consist of: Fine Arts, Graphic & Media, Fashion & Textile, and Interior Architecture.
For more details of Arts and Design programmes, please click here
Preparation for Aptitude Test
In preparation for the aptitude test, we offer a free online 2-hour course, click here to reach the (pre-recorded) videos taught by the faculty’s well-qualified staff.
Requirements for Aptitude Test
Students are required to bring the following materials during the aptitude test:
- At least 3 pencil degrees (B, 2B, 4B, etc. full set will be better),
- An Eraser & a sharpener,
- Pencil colours (High quality),
- Colouring markers (High quality),
- A geometry set.
- You have to wear a mask to be allowed to enter the camps.
- Make sure your temperature is within the normal range.
- Make sure to be in camps by at least 1 hour before the exam and Entering the atelier, where the test will be held, in small batches to avoid tight crowds and using antiseptics.
2-Hour Course Pre-Recorded Videos
Watch Student Experience during 1st Day Aptitude Test Academic Year 2020-2021
Stay connected with Faculty of Arts and Design on social media