Master Degree Programmes
Master Degree Programmes in Dental Sciences is a skill and experience building postgraduate degree. Education is mainly based on the credit hours system with the student-centered approach supported by the use of module guides, in addition to highly equipped research labs. The Ministry of Higher Education approves our programme.
Eligibility Criteria For Candidacy
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry from an Egyptian University or an equivalent accredited by the Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities.
- Applicants must have ended their internship year and hold a valid license of practice of profession or its equivalent.
- Achieve a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.5 or its equivalent
- Achieve a GPA of not less than 2.5 or its equivalent in the required specialty
- Applicants are required to pass an interview by the department of specialty and Faculty council.
- The candidate should score TOEFL 550 or ILETS 6.5 before starting the programme.
- Online Application: (Within the deadline)
Applicants should complete an online application form http://pgs.bue.edu.eg/registration/Default.aspx
- Submit required documents as listed below: (During the first two weeks of the semester)
- certificate (Original)
- Accreditation from the Supreme Council of Universities for Graduates of Academies and Higher Institutes offering BSc. degrees (N/A for Universities’ Graduates).
- Transcript (Original).
- Birth certificate (Original).
- A copy of the National ID (for Egyptians) or Passport (for non Egyptians).
- 4 Personal photos (4X6).
- Certificate of military service (Original) (for Egyptians males).
- Certificate of ending the internship year(copy).
- A valid license of practice of profession or its equivalent(copy).
- Receiving a notification of acceptance.
- TOEFL or IELTS before starting the programme.
- Registration of modules. (Within the deadline)
- Payment of fees. (within the deadline)
All deadlines are mentioned in PG Calendar http://www.bue.edu.eg/index.php/academic-calendar/monthcalendar/2016/4/264
- Unless all five steps are done your application is not complete & you are not eligible to attend any lectures.
The duration of each programme is from a minimum of two calendar years up to a maximum of five years. This period include didactic portion consists of obligatory courses, research courses and thesis component.
Credit hours distribution
The total credit hours of each programme of the Master Degree in Dental Sciences is (52) credit hours distributed as follows:
Tuition fees for 2019-2020
For Egyptian students
For non-Egyptian students:
For Further information please contact Office of Postgraduate Studies: