- Understand the British System.
- Introduce the programmes in the Faculty § Use the SRS and the eLearning.
- Learn about the library services.
- Introduce the clubs and societies.
- Get acquainted with academic honesty.
- Know the assessment procedures at The BUE.
Induction is an ongoing process to help students in their Prep Year. Therefore, students are required to attend a number of compulsory workshops to help them understand the Preparatory Year Programme and to develop their independent learning skills through the first and second semesters. Workshops include:
- Health & Safety Induction
- An introduction to Study Skills
- An introduction to using Library Resources-1
- An introduction to Academic Honesty
- Revision Techniques
Prep Year Programme Coordinator: Dr. Hala Shaker