The Community Services Activities represent one of the main activities of the strategic Plan for The Faculty of Engineering. Implementation of these activities is considered as a doctrine through which we work for achieving the targets. It has been a great challenge to do the job during the Covid-19 Pandemic. As a faculty of Engineering, the community services activities are mostly dedicated to the Industry for establishing successful industrial collaboration and provide multiple avenues for collaboration, including:
- Joint Projects with Industry
- Joint Researches with Industry.
- Consultation Works for Industry.
- Students graduation Projects with Industry
- Industrial Summer Training for Students
- Annual Industrial Linkage Seminars.
Dr Sayed Akl
Vice Dean for Community Service