|Sept. 2018 – Present||Lecturer Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, British University in Egypt (BUE)|
|Sept. 2015 – Aug. 2018||Co-Lecturer Faculty of Business Administration, Economics & Political Science (BAEPS), BUE|
|Sept. 2013 – Aug. 2015||Assistant Lecturer Faculty of BAEPS, BUE|
|Sept. 2007 – Aug. 2013||Teaching Assistant Faculty of Computer Science, October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA)|
Report Writing and Data Presentation
|2013 – 2018||Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering Computer and Systems Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University.
· Thesis Title: “A Secure Architecture for Vehicular Cloud Computing”.
|2007 – 2013||Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Engineering Computer Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT).
· Thesis Title: “Providing Location Privacy for Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks”.
|2002 – 2007||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Engineering Computer Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, AASTMT. · Graduation Project Title: “Bluetooth Security”.|
Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET)
Vehicular Cloud Computing (VCC)
Security in VANET and VCC
Data and Network Security
* “VANET Security and Privacy – An Overview,” in International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), vol. 10, issue 2, March 2018. [Online]. Available: http://aircconline.com/ijnsa/V10N2/10218ijnsa02.pdf.
* “A Lightweight Secure Protocol for Vehicular Cloud Computing,” under review, 2018.
* M. B. Mansour, C. Salama, H. K. Mohamed, and S. A. Hammad, “PReP: Secure Credential Provisioning and Revocation Protocol for Vehicular Cloud Computing,” under review, 2018.
* “Maintaining Location Privacy and Anonymity for Vehicle’s Drivers in VANET”, in International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE), vol. 2, issue 11, 2012. [Online]. Available:http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.414.1893
* “CARCLOUD: A Secure Architecture for Vehicular Cloud Computing,” in 14th Embedded Security in Cars (ESCAR) Europe Conference, Germany, November 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.escar.info/images/Datastore/2016_escar_EU/PAPER_2016/Mary_Badr_Mounir_Mansour_CARCLOUD_A_Secure_Architecture_for_Vehicular_Cloud_Computing_PAPER.pdf.
Supervising and evaluating students’ projects and researches in different modules.