Maged G. Iskander is a Professor in the Department of Business Administration at the British University in Egypt. Currently, he is the Vice Dean for Research and Postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Business Administration, Economics, and Political Science. He teaches different mathematics and statistics courses.
Moreover, he teaches in the Mathematics and Actuarial Science Department at the American University in Cairo. He has published numerous papers in international refereed journals, and has acted as a reviewer for a variety of international journals, such as European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, and Information Sciences. He is an Editorial Board Member of the American Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. In (2013-2014) he was an Editorial Board Member of the American Journal of Theoretical and Applied Statistics and a Reviewer Board Member of Applied and Computational Mathematics.
Finally, his biography has been selected for inclusion in the 10th & 11th Editions of Who's Who in Science and Engineering, in addition to the 2009, 2010 & 2014 Editions of Who's Who in the World.
- B.Sc. Cairo University
- M.Sc. Cairo University
- PhD. Cairo University
- Iskander, M.G. (2019), "A joint maxmin-lexicographic maximization approach in fuzzy goal programming using dominance possibility and necessity criteria”. International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making (Scopus Indexed).
- Iskander, M.G. (2017), "A suggested method for solving capacitated location problems under fuzzy environment". International Journal of Operational Research. (Scopus Indexed).
Iskander, M.G. (2016), "A note on standard goal programming with fuzzy hierarchies: A sequential approach", American Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 43.
- Iskander, M.G. (2016), “Fuzzy goal & possibility programming with imprecise goal hierarchy”, International Journal of Operational Research vol. 27 No.4, pp. 552-561.
- Iskander, M. G. (2015), "A suggested approach in mixed zero-one fuzzy goal programming", Journal of Computations & Modelling, Vol. 5, No. 2
- Iskander, M.G. (2015), "Expotential membership functions in fuzzy goal programming: A computational cpplication to a production problem in textile industry", American Journal of Computational & Applied Mathematics, Vol. 5, No. 1.
- Iskander, M.G. (2014), "A suggested approach for solving fuzzy stochastic multi-objective programming problems in the case of discrete R&om Variables". International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, Vol. 6, No. 2. pp. 258-269
- Iskander, M.G. (2012), "An approach for linear programming under randomness & fuzziness: A case of discrete R&om variables with fuzzy probabilities". International Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 15, No. 2. pp. 215-225.
- Iskander, M.G. (2012), "A suggested approach for solving weighted goal programming problem". American Journal of Computational & Applied Mathematics, Vol. 2, No. 2 pp. 55-57.