Dr. Maha Dajani has accomplished almost (20+) years of corporate experience in multi-nationals and the banking industry. Concurrently, she also taught as part-time instructor and worked as a corporate trainer in notable institutions such as the AUC, the Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) and others. In addition to her academic roles, she is currently a freelance writer in eminent business magazines and specialized journals.
- PhD in Public Administration- Awarded with Excellence (Managing Incentive Systems And Its Impact On Employees’ Performance (2005-2010), Cairo University, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Egypt.
- MA in Political Sciences, American University in Cairo.
- BA in Political Sciences- Awarded with High Honours, American University in Cairo.
- Dajani, M. (2015), " Minimum Wage and social justice in the Egyptian Public Sector", October 2015 - El Nahda Magazine ( in Arabic ) - Cairo University.
- Dajani, M. (2015), " The Impact of Employee Engagement on Job Performance and Organisational Commitment in the Egyptian Banking Sector', December 2015 - Journal of Business and Management Sciences , 3(5) .
- Dajani, M. (1986), “The Institutionalization Of Palestinian Identity In Egypt ", Volume 9, Monograph 3 Fall 1986 - Cairo Papers In Social Science – American University In Cairo.