Dr. Engy Mohsen Fahmy El-Hawary
I have been teaching Accounting and Finance Courses since 1999. I started my academic career at MSA University, El –Shorouk Academy, and Canadian International College (CIC).
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Accounting, Faculty of Commerce-English section, Cairo University, 2012.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Faculty of Commerce-English section, Cairo University, 2006.
- Bachelor of Commerce-Major Accounting, Faculty of Commerce-English section, Ain-Shams University, 1999
- ElHawary, E & Arafa I. M. (2018), Studying the Effect of Stakeholders on the Disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility by Banks: Evidence from Egypt. Accounting and Finance Research, Vol 7, No. 4; 2018. http://afr.sciedupress.com
- Arafa, E; and E.El Hawary. (2017), “Measuring and Evaluating the Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting by the banking sector in Egypt.” Accepted to be published in Egyptian Accounting Review. Cairo University.
Fields of Interests
Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting; Cost Accounting; Tax Accounting; Business Finance.
The usefulness of accounting information for capital investment decisions; Green accounting and sustainability balanced scored; Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility reporting; Financial reporting for corporate sustainability; Corporate social responsibility reporting and earnings management; The harmonization and convergence of CSR standards; New Corporate reporting trends: The evolution of Integrated reporting; Corporate governance in Islamic banking;
NAQAAE Member; Health and Safety Officer.
Accounting Fundamentals 1; Accounting Fundamentals 2; Tax Accounting; Auditing.