Dr. Doaa Ayoub is working in dual capacities as an academic lecturer and marketing manager in Real Estate Company since 2002. She taught different Marketing courses in different business schools for undergraduate level at Faculty of Management Sciences, October University of Modern Sciences & Arts (MSA) and Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade, Misr International University( MIU) as well as graduate levels at the British University in Egypt (BUE) ,American University in Cairo (AUC )and ESLSCA. Since joining academia, she has researched on the subject of luxurious brand management, green marketing and digital marketing.
Dr. Ayoub had the honour to be selected to deliver a Global Marketing Research course at university of Economics in Katowice, Poland. She received Award for her outstanding performance in delivering lectures during the international week “Internet Communication Management “at university of Economics in Katowice in Poland.
Dr. Ayoub’s appointment as quality assurance officer of the Business Administration Department in the Faculty of Business Administration, Economics and Political Science at BUE and quality assurance officer for the MBA Programme. In 2019, she received also an appreciation award from the British University in Egypt for being awarded National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE) accreditation for the faculty of BAEPS. Previously, she held many administrative positions in her department such as the staff development officer and library officer.
Dr. Ayoub has special interest in issues related to luxury marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics, artificial intelligence and database marketing.
Dr. Ayoub is a regular reviewer for marketing-specialised Journals (e.g. The Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies). She has been involved in the training and consulting field for more than 15 years.
- Ph.D. in Marketing: Dissertation Topic, “A proposed Model For The effect of Consumer Prestige Values on Luxurious Consumption: Application on Young Egyptian Consumers in the Fashion Market” (Ain Shams University)
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management, (Arab Academy for Science & technology & Maritime Transport).
- Master of Business Administration, in Marketing: (Arab Academy for Science & technology & Maritime Transport, Cairo, Egypt).
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Excellent with an honor degree, Arab Academy for Science & technology & Maritime Transport.
- luxury marketing, digital marketing, green marketing ,marketing analytics, artificial intelligence and database marketing
- Twelfth International Colloquium on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering (ICSGE) on December 2007 Cairo-Egypt. Publishing paper on "the effectiveness of service quality in meeting customer’s satisfaction in construction industry in Egypt: application on contractors at Egypt’s north coast from kilo 47 to 90".
- Rizkalla, A. & Ayoub, D. (2016),“Gender differences in prestige value perception: A study on young Egyptian prestige seeking consumer in the fashion market”. Proceedings of the International Academy of Business & Public Administration Disciplines (IABPAD), Orl&o, Florida, January 2-5.
- Supervising a number of Masters students.
- Supervised a number of Graduation dissertations.
- Appreciation Award for being awarded NAQAAE Accreditation for the Faculty BAEPS in September 2019.
- Certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance and delivering lectures during the 9th international week "Internet Communication Management” at the University of Economics in Katowice, Poland, May 6-10, 2019.
- Erasmus++ Mobility for Teaching Academic Year 2018/2019- Certificate for Incoming Teacher.