Dr. Amani Hussein is an Associate Professor of Accounting, Faculty of Business Administration, Economics and Political Science at The British University in Egypt. Prior to joining the University, she was Lecturer of Accounting, Faculty of Management Sciences at October University of Modern Sciences & Arts (MSA) and King Saud University.
- PhD Degree in Accounting Helwan University (Cairo- Egypt) Faculty of Commerce
Master Degree of Science in Accounting from the Faculty of Administrative Sciences/King Saud University, Riyadh.
Bachelor of Administrative Sciences Major Accounting from the Faculty of Administrative Sciences/King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Hussein, A. (2020). The influence of capital structure on company performance: Evidence from Egypt. Corporate Ownership & Control, 18(1), 8-21. https://doi.org/10.22495/cocv18i1art1
- Hussein, A. (2018). Adoption, Importance and Barriers to the Implementation of Contemporary Management Accounting Practices: Evidence from Egypt. Accounting and Finance Research, 7(1). 192-213
- Hussein, A. (2017). Importance of Generic Skills in Accounting Education: Evidence from Egypt. International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting, 7(2), 16-35
- Hussein, A. (2017). Knowledge, Skills and Pedagogy Components for Accounting Education Development in Egypt: (A Survey Research) Accounting Research Journal, Alexandria University 4(1), 2243-2270
- Aboutera, S. L., & Hussein, A. (2017). Determinants of Internet Financial Reporting by Egyptian Companies. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 8(10), 28-39.
- Hussein, A., & Saad, M. (2016). Perceived Risk and Behavioral Determinants of Using Internet Banking in Egypt. Journal of Behavioural Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Transport, 4(3), 40- 48
- Hussein, A. K., & Abdelfattah, T. (2015). Auditors’ Perceptions of Narrative Reporting Assurance: Evidence from Egypt Scientific Journal for Economic & Commerce- Ain Shams University (April), 27-55.
- Hussein, A (2017) Knowledge, Skills and Pedagogy Components for Accounting Education Development in Egypt: (A Survey Research)”
- Hussein, A “Determinants of User’ Intention to Use Internet Banking in Egypt “International Conference on Banking and Finance ”In London ,London South Bank , 1stJune -3rd June
- Hussein, A (2015) “Interdisciplinary Business Research: Interfaces Integration and Breakthrough Extensions Cairo, Egypt 23-25 May,2015
- Abdelfattah, T & Hussein, A. K., (2015). Auditors’ Perceptions of Narrative Reporting Assurance: Evidence from Egypt. Annual Congress of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University ;Innovation Arabia 8;Feb 2015