Dr. Madiha Reafat Metawie earned her PhD from the University of Sunderland in the UK, and her MBA from the Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University. She is specialised in Marketing. She has been teaching since 1995 in the Faculty of Commerce as a member of the academic staff and in other private universities. Her research interests include International Marketing, E-Marketing, System Dynamics, Viable systems and Strategic Marketing.
- 2005 PhD, University of Sunderland, UK. Dissertation title: “Using a System Approach to Marketing Strategies for the Egyptian Pharmaceutical Drug Industry”
- 2000 M.B.A, Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University, Egypt. Major: Business Administration Thesis Title: “Developing Marketing Strategies for the Pharmaceutical Companies to face the Environmental Variables”
- 1994, Bachelor of Commerce, Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University, Egypt, Business Administration. Graduation grade: Very Good
- Metawie, M. & El Mosallamy, D. (2016), “Examining the relationship between customer service, Efficiency & Financial performance: an application on the on the Egyptian Public Sector Banks”. Accepted paper to be published in the Scientific Journal of Economic & Commerce, Ain Shams University, Vol.1.
- Metawie, M. & Saad, M. (2015), "Store environment, personality factors & impulse buying behavior in Egypt: The mediating roles of shop enjoyment & impulse buying tendencies", Journal of Business & Management Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 2.
- Metawie, M. & Elseidi, R.I. (2015), "Examining the Factors that Determine the Behavioral Intention of E-Travel Sites in Egypt”, Journal of Contemporary Commercial Research, Sohag University.
- Metawie, M. & Mosatfa, R. (2014), "Ethical Considerations in the Use of Pharmaceutical Promotions: The Impact on Egyptian Physicians Prescribing Behaviour", Journal of Commercial and Environmental Studies, Suez Canal University.
- Metawie, M. & Elseidi, R. (2014), "Examining the Factors That Determine the Behavioural Intention of E-Travel Sites in Egypt", Egyptian Business Administration Review, Cairo University.
- Metawie, M. (2016), “The Quest Towards Relevant & Useable Strategic Marketing Plans” Conference Proceedings. Business in Dynamic world conference: A joint research conference between the British University in Egypt, South London Bank University & The Cyprus Institute of Marketing, The Mediterranean Beach Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus, Jan 15-16.