Professor of Dental Biomaterials Sayed Saniour (Part time)
- Chairman of dental bio-materials department in Cairo University (2008-2015).
- Professor in Canadian University (2012-till now),
- Professor and chairman of dental biomaterials department in British University (2010-till now),
- Professor of biomaterials in Suez Canal University (1999-2006).
- Professor of biomaterials in Misr University for Science and technology (2005-2013).
- Secretary of the permanent scientific committee that examine the scientific output for the proposed applicants of Professor and Assistant Professor posts- Dentistry Studies, for a whole period, from 2011 till 2014.
- External Examiner in MSA (2007-till now)
- External Examiner in MIU (2009-till now)
- External Examiner in 6th of October University (2007-till now)
- External Examiner in ACU (2007-till now)
- External Examiner in most governmental Egyptian and many Arabic Universities.
External evaluator in the permanent scientific committee that examine the scientific output for the proposed applicants of Professor and Assistant Professor posts- Dentistry Studies, from 2007 till now.
- PhD - Doctrate Degree of Dental Biomaterials, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1993.
- M.Sc. - Master Degree of Dental Biomaterials, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1986.
- B.D.S. - Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1979.
- Effect of incorporation of 20 wt% Amorphous Nano-hydroxyapatite Fillers in Poly methyl methacrylate Composite on the Compressive Strength. Tamer M Hamdy1*, Sayed H Saniour2, Marwa A Sherief3, and Dalia Y Zaki1.International Journal of Biological and Chemical Sciences · June 2015
- Injectable TEMPO-oxidized nanofibrillated cellulose/biphasic calcium phosphate hydrogel for bone regeneration. J Biomater Appl. 2018. Safwat E1, Hassan ML2,3, Saniour S4, Zaki DY1, Eldeftar M5, Saba D4, Zazou M1.
- Safwat EM., Hassan M L., Deftar M FEI, Saniour SH, Zaki D Y., Saba DA. And Zaazou MH. ‘Rheological Characterization of Two Injectable Nanocellulose Hydrogel Bone Grafts Mineralized Using Different Calcium Phosphates’ Egyptian Dental Journal 2015;(61),3587:3592
- Saniour SH, Abd El-Ghaffar MA.,Fath El-Bab II. And Saba DA. Effect of composition of alginate impression material on ‘recovery from deformation’. Journal of American Science 2011;7(9):443-448. (ISSN: 1545-1003
- Saba DA., Saniour SHS, Abd El-Ghaffar MA., Fath El-Bab II. Evaluation of experimentally prepared dental alginate impression material. PhD thesis, Faculty of oral and dental medicine, Cairo University, 2011.
- Egyptian patency no 26939 from academy of scientific research and technology entitled ‘Dental impression material containing fine silica fume’, 2015.
- The influence of tin and chromium plating on the shear bond strength of low fusing porcelain to a nickel chromium alloy.
- Effect of site of joining on the transverse strength of In-Ceram bars. Rebound resilience and infrared spectroscopic analysis of two mouth guard materials.
- Preparation of phosphate bonded investment from Egyptian raw materials.
- Clinical evaluation of viscoelastic properties of silicone and acrylic resilient liner polymers.
- Effect of different finishing and polishing systems on the fracture toughness and surface topography of dental ceramic.
- Evaluation of some mechanical properties of ethylene vinyl 1 acetate mouth guard materials.
- Effect of microwave oven drying on some properties of phosphate bonded investment materials.
- Marginal adaptation of prefabricated ceramic inlayes and fracture strength of the restored teeth.
- Best PhD Thesis from Cairo University, 2012