Merrihan is an Assistant Lecturer in the Computer Specialization, Business Department. She obtained her Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the AASTMT in 2003.
- Ph.D. Computer Science Department, Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences, Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt. “Trust Management Algorithms for Mobile Edge Computing”.
- MSc. in Computer Science: College of Computing and Information Technology, Department of Computer Science, Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport, AASTMT, year 2013. “A Categorized Trust-Based Message Reporting Scheme for VANETs”
- BSc. in Computer Science: AASTMT, 2003.
- IGCSE, St. Edwards College, Gotonera, Malta.
- “Trust Management in Cloud Computing: A Survey”, IEEE Seventh International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Information Systems (ICICIS), 2015, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- “A Trust-Based Message Reporting Scheme for VANET”: Ranked as the second best work in IJETAE Journal, May 2013.
“A Categorized Trust-Based Message Reporting Scheme for VANETs”; International Conference: Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks, SecNet, Springer, Sept. 2013, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Information System for Project Cost Calculation in the Arab Contractors
- Reservation System for Egypt Air
- Website for Marketing Computers and Accessories
- Website for the Egyptian Museum
- Pharmacy Management Information System
- Information System for Banking Loan Transactions
- Panorama Website for 6th October, 1973 War
- Designing a Website for Egypt's Scientists
- Management Information System for the Egyptian Opera House
- Information System for following up the Egyptian Stock Market
Received a Certificate of Appraisal from International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, IJETAE, year 2013.