Teaching Assistant at The British University in Egypt, Faculty of Business administration, Economics and Political Science, Since fall 2016.
Basma Khaled is experienced in the Summer program of Arab League. She also participated in different conferences held at the Arab League. Basma is also experienced in the Summer Training Council of Arab Economic Unity. She also volunteered in most of the activities and events held by the Arab Centre for Law Awareness.
Training & Courses:
· Award certificate from United Bank for " Summer training" – Operations and Customer Services departments (2013).
· Summer internship in Arab League ( theoretical and practical program) - Affairs and the Mission Management - Media and communications sector (2014) .
· Course in professional skills in writing reports at Arab League (2014).
· Summer internship in Council Of Arab Economic Unity (2015) .
· Internship at Arab Women Organization (2016-2017).
· Erasmus plus agreement in University of Economics in Katowice, Poland summer semester 2019. The modules taken were as follows:
- Modern Banking and Financial Markets.
- Global Financial Markets.
- Economic Systems
- Business development.
Participated in NGO – Arab Center of Law Awareness – assuring, conferences, campaigns, and activities.
- 2016 : Bachelor degree in Economics – Faculty of Business Administration, Political Science and Economics at British University in Egypt ( BUE )
Grade: First Class ( A ).
- 2012 : Secondary education – IGCSE- Dar el Tarbiah School.