Samar Abdel mageed is an assistant lecturer at the British University in Egypt. She graduated from Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University. She obtained her master’s degree in International Business Administration from Ajou University in South Korea.
- PhD in Financial Management Department, Faculty of Commerce, Ain Shams University (in progress).
- M.Sc. in International Business from Ajou University in South Korea - a scholarship offered by Korea International Cooperation Agency(KOICA).
- B.Sc. in Statistics, Faculty of Economics and Political Science at Cairo University.
Abdelmageed, S. (2017). Competition Policies and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES) Growth in Developing Countries: Incentives or Barriers? Marmara Journal of Economics, 1(1), 1-19. Retrieved from http://dergipark.gov.tr/download/article-file/315998.
- Abdelmageed, S. (2016). “Competition Policies and MSMEs Growth in Developing Countries: Incentives or Barriers?” Poster Presented at Middle East Economic Association (MEEA)/Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) conference in San Francisco, USA, January 3-6, 2016.
- Abdelmageed, S. (2015). Social Justice and Economic Growth: The Paradox in Egypt. Presented at Cairo University's Faculty of Economics and Political Science Annual Conference "Egypt's Political and Economic Challenges: Future Perspectives", Cairo, May 9 – 11, 2015.
- Ismail, M. A. and Abdelmageed, S. (2010). Cost of road traffic accidents in Egypt. The International Conference on Urban, Regional Planning and Transportation, Paris, June 28 –30, 2010.
- Ismail, M. A. and Abdelmageed, S. (2009). Teaching principles of statistics: An issue-based approach. The 10th Islamic Countries Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICCS-X) – Statistics for Development and Good Governance, Cairo, December 20– 24, 2009.
- Ismail, M. A. and Abdelmageed, S. (2009). Analysis of Repeated Public Opinion Polls [in Arabic]. The Second Cairo International Conference on Public Opinion: "Public Opinion Polls in a Changing Society", Cairo, November 8 - 10, 2009.
Book: Abdelmageed, S. (2016). A Study on the Business Environment of MSMEs in Egypt. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.