Mohamed Elkashef is an Assistant Lecturer at the British University in Egypt. Previously, he worked as an Assistant Lecturer at the Canadian International College, subsidiary of Cape Breton University in Cairo. Before that, he worked as an executive coordinator and business developer at Harvest Holdings and Cottonball respectively.
Mohamed have been involved in assisting a number of small start-ups in his hometown of Mansoura, as well as young companies in Cairo.
- Current PhD Researcher at Suez Canal University
- M.Sc. in Strategic Marketing, University of Bradford, England.
- B.Sc. in Marketing, University of Bradford, England.
- Preparatory studies for two years in the Faculty of Commerce (English Section), University of Mansoura, Egypt.
- M.Sc. Dissertation: “The Impact of Emotional Advertising on Brand Loyalty and its Reflection on the Purchase Intention”