Engineer Mina M. Maxi is working as a Demonstrator (Teaching Assistant) at the British University in Egypt (BUE).He works in parallel on a research project funded by The British University in Egypt under (YIR Grant). In addition; he completed his training at Sabour Consultancy office, Department of Design at June-2017. Where he acquired Fast design skills in concrete Structures using Various Software. Also; with The Egyptian Armed Forces (Engineering Authority), where he acquired the Site Skills at June-2016 applying theory in application; from these projects:
- (EL-Galala Project
- New Suez Canal (Mega Project)
- Suez Canal Tunnels (Mega Project),
- New Ismailia town
- El Galala Road.
B.Sc. British University in Egypt (BUE), Civil Engineering Department (Distinction with Honors), Class 2018; Loughborough University-Graduate.
- Concrete Structures
- Seismic analysis
- Extreme loading for structures
- Progressive Collapse analysis and design
- Blast analysis
- Non-linear analysis of structure using extreme loading for Structures software (ELS).