I am currently working as a teaching assistant in the Civil Engineering Department at the British University in Egypt. In 2016 I worked as site engineer in summer training internship in Arab Contractors in addition I worked as site engineer at Civil Engineering Department at Suez Canal Authority in the same summer of 2016. In 2017 I worked as Planning and Scheduling engineer at (WAF) group for consulting services in summer training internship.
B.Sc. in Construction Engineering and Management with a grade of First Class from the British University in Egypt in 2018.
- Building Information Modelin
- Quantity Surveying, Cost Estimation
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Value and Risk Management in Construction
- Lean Construction
- Sustainable Construction
- Reinforced Concrete design.