He has acquired practical experiences since his Graduation, as he has been involved in supervising some construction projects as PM consultant engineer, in which the scope of work is concerned with Planning, Scheduling, Quantity Surveying, Cost Estimating and Contract Administrating fields. Eng. Ahmed has gained an excellence experience in many softwares regarding construction management as Revit, Primavera, Autodesk Navisworks, GIS and Simulation Softwares (Crystal Ball Ribbon and Evolver). He worked as a teaching assistance in Egyptian Russian University (ERU) in Construction Engineering and Management Programme. He has joined the BUE in 2015 as an assistance lecturer in Construction Engineering and Management Programme. Eng. Ahmed is currently working on his PhD degree in Construction Management at Cairo University
Eng. Ahmed Gouda has pursued his M.Sc. degree at the American University in Cairo (AUC) in the area of Construction Engineering and Management. The title of his Thesis is “Optimal Crews Routing for Linear Repetitive Projects using Graph Theory and Entropy Maximization Metric”. The Main objective of this research topic is developing a “Mathematical Algorithm” to optimize time and cost indices in “Linear Project Schedules”. Eng. Ahmed has earned his B.Sc. degree in 2010.
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Genetic Algorithms in Construction Process
- Integrating Building Information Modelling (BIM) with Project Schedules, Construction Economics and Management
- Asset Management Planning & Rehabilitation Process
- Optimization Algorithms
- A.Ghanem, O. Hosny, K. Nassar. Optimal Crew Routing for Linear Repetitive Projects using Graph Theory. Automation in Construction Journal.2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2017.03.007