Minnatullah graduated from the faculty of Engineering with a B.Sc. in Electrical and Communication Engineering in 2019, from The British University in Egypt (BUE). She is very interested in research; therefore, after graduation she joined as a research assistant in the FAB-Lab at the BUE. In 2018 she was even the vice head of the Research and development in the IEEE BUE student branch.
- 2017-2018: Research in the Topic of Characterizing Solar Cells, Under CELT Supervision, The British University in Egypt.
- 2018-2019: Vice Head of the Research and Development in the IEEE BUE Student Branch.
- 2019 B.Sc. Electrical and Communication Engineering, The British University in Egypt.
- 2019 Full-Time Teaching Assistant at The British University in Egypt.
- 2019 Research Assistant in FAB-LAB at the British University in Egypt.
- Minatallah M. Hassan, Sameh O. Abdellatif and Hani A. Ghali, “Towards a Low-Cost High-Power LED Solar Simulator for Characterizing Double-Sided DSSCS”, 12th International Conference on Sustainable Energy & Environmental Protection “SEEP 2019”, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE, Scopus.