Mr. Omar Abdelsalam Fahmy Ali
- Former intern at the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation under the program of Fekretak-Sherketak for 3 months.
- Former intern at the Qatar National Bank of Kuwait (QNB) in the department of small and medium enterprises development for 1 month.
- High school: Manara Language private school (MLS)
- University: The British University in Egypt validated by London South Bank University.
- Faculty: Business Administration.
- Major: Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (Bachelor's degree/ Holder of both the Egyptian and the London South Bank degree)
- Completion Date: June 2015
- GPA / Grade: Top of my major based on both the UK ranking system and the Egyptian ranking system.
- Dissertation Topic: The impact of Entrepreneurship Education on the Construction of Entrepreneurial Identity (A case study on the British University in Egypt)
Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Entrepreneurial People, Special Topics in Entrepreneurship, and Personal Effectiveness.
Fields of interest:
Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
The Entrepreneurship committee The Entrepreneurship committee