Heba Ehab graduated from the British University in Egypt in 2015, with a degree specializing in Finance. Heba earned her Maters degree in Finance in 2020 from the Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport. She is currently working as an Assistant Lecturer in the Business Department and doing her PhD in Finance in Ain Shams University.
- [PhD], [Ain Shams University], [In progress]
- [MSc], [Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport], 
- [BSc], [British University in Egypt], 
· Investment, Islamic Finance, Behavioral Finance, Corporate Governance
- Mohamed H. Rashwan & Heba Ehab. (2016). Comparative Efficiency Study between Islamic and Traditional Banks. Journal of Finance and Economics. 2016; 4(3):74-87. doi: 10.12691/jfe-4-3-2.