I am a lecturer at the department of Business Administration at the British University in Egypt (BUE). I was awarded my PhD; “with No Corrections required”, at London South Bank University (LSBU) in Accounting and Finance major of the School of Business. I am providing an academic teaching, supervision and assessment to students. I have been teaching several Accounting and Finance modules. In addition to my job as a lecturer in the Accounting and Finance specialization, I am the Community Service Officer of the Business Administration department. In addition, I am a member of the Scientific Committee of the Faculty. Throughout my academic career, I have been a member in several academic committees, such as; Subject Specialism committee, Business Programme committee, Teaching & Learning committee and the Assessment committee. Moreover, I was the coordinator of the Student Innovation Research Committee (SIRC) of the Center of Innovation, Governance and Green Economy (CIGGE). My academic experience has been enhanced with intensive applied experience in several industrial sectors.
- PhD in Accounting “Awarded with No Corrections”– November 2019, Division of Accounting, Finance & Economics, School of Business, London South Bank University, London, United Kingdom. Thesis: “Features Affecting The Quality Of Sustainability Reporting: A Theoretically-Informed Insights and Empirical Evidence From The Global Fortune 100 (2011-2015)”.
- MSc. in Accounting – September 2013, Faculty of Commerce, Grade: Highest Honors, Cairo University – Cairo, Egypt. Thesis: “The Effect of Process Infrastructure on the Success of Activity Based Costing (ABC) Implementation: an Empirical Study”.
- BSc. in Accounting – September 2007, Faculty of Commerce, Grade: Very Good with Honors (82.92%), Suez Canal University– Ismailia, Egypt
- Abd El-Rahman, Noha. 2020. "The Assurance of Sustainability Reporting: An Extra Fee or A Guarantee." Advances in Science, Technology and Innovation (Springer) 1: 187-199. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85098004875&origin=resultslist.
- Abdelrahman, N. (2018). Features Affecting the Quality of Sustainability Reporting: an Empirical Study and Evaluation. International Journal of Management and Applied Science, 4(5), 36-47.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Abdelrahman, N. (2018). Features Affecting the Quality of Sustainability Reporting: an Empirical Study and Evaluation. Proceedings of ISER 116th International Conference, (pp. 1-12). Venice, Italy.
- Abd El-Rahman, N. (2016). Features Affecting the Quality of Sustainability Reporting winthin an Egyptian Context: An Empirical Study and Evaluation. 2nd Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management (AICBMM) Conference Proceedings (pp. 104-114). Boston, USA: FLE Learning Ltd. ISBN : 978-1-911185-05-5 (Online).
- Abdelrahman, N. (2016). The Effect of Process Infrastructure on the Success of ABC. Lambert Academic Publishing.
Best Paper and Best Student Presentation Award, 2018, 2nd International Research Conference of the American University in Emirates (AUEIRC) Conference Proceedings. Dubai, UAE, Springer.