Is a lecturer in the Business Department. Faculty of Business, Economics and, Political Science. Staff development officer at the Faculty of Business, Economics and, Political Science. She graduated from Ain Shams University, Faculty of Commerce, English Section in 2009. She worked in Vodafone as Senior International Advisor and Co-trainer, Price Water House Coopers as an HR advisor, Teaching Assistant at MSA university, respectively. She has more than 10 years of solid teaching and training experience. She finished her Master’s in the field of Marketing at Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport and, got her Ph.D.in Human Resource Management Field, Ain shams University.
- Ph.D. in Human Resource Management, Ain Shams University.
- M.sc in Marketing, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport.
- BA. in Business Administration, Faculty of English Commerce, Ain Shams University.
- Mostafa, B.A. (2021). “The Effect of Remote Working on Employees Wellbeing and Work-Life Integration during Pandemic in Egypt”. International Business Research, 14(3), 41-52. https://doi.org/10.5539/ibr.v14n3p41
- Dajani, M. A. Z. & Mostafa, B.A. (2021). “The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Egyptian Women Psychological Empowerment and Work-Life Balance”. Journal of Business Administration Research, 10(1), 20-31. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5430/jbar.v10n1p20 http://www.sciedupress.com/journal/index.php/jbar/issue/view/960
- Mostafa, B.A., El-Borsaly, A. A., Hafez, E.A., & Hassan, S. A. (2021). “The Mediating Effect of Person-Organization Value Fit on the Relationship Between University branding and Academic Staff Citizenship Behavior”. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 10(1), 313-326 DOI: https://doi.org/10.36941/ajis-2021-0027 http://www.richtmann.org/journal/index.php/ajis/issue/view/285
- El-Fekey, S. and Mostafa, B.A. (2020), “Sustainability from a Human Resource Development lens”, Proceedings of the Annual Conference of The British University in Egypt 2020: Egypt’s future outlook: The Search for New Balances, Egypt, Cairo, 24 November.
- Mostafa, B.A. and Hassan, S.A.M. (2020), “University Branding Impact on Academic Staff Commitment in the Egyptian Private Higher Education Sector, Proceedings of the Annual International Conference of The British Academy of Management (BAM) 2020: Innovating for a Sustainable Future, London, United Kingdom, 2-4 September.