Dr. Rehab Rabie experience covers contact with IDSC, RITSEC, Arab Contractors, Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy, and Universities.
Specialized in Management Sciences, with a PhD in Public Administration. Equipped with 26 years of practical experience including 20 years of experience in teaching and managing training courses. Sixteen times teaching Honor roll winner from the American University in Cairo for outstanding performance in teaching.
Previously joined a number of private universities in Cairo such as Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport- College of Management & Technology – Heliopolis, Modern University for Technology and Information-Faculty of Management, and SCE-American University in Cairo.
- PhD in Public Administration, (2015). Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.
- MSc in Public Administration, (2007). Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Cairo, Egypt.
- BSc of Science in Management Sciences, (1994). Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, Cairo, Egypt
- The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Business Activities and Lifestyle: Evidence from Egypt, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 10392–10406. 2021: Volume 25: Issue 4: Accepted 01 April 2021.
- Sixteen times teaching Honour roll winner from the American University in Cairo for outstanding performance in teaching.