May graduated from the faculty of Informatics and Computer Science at The British University in Egypt, Information Systems Major (2012-2016) and holds a second Bachelor of Science certificate validated by Loughborough University. Currently enrolled in post-graduate studies (Master of Information Systems). May has been working as a Teaching Assistant in BUE since graduation.
- B.Sc. In Informatics and Computer Science, British University in Egypt, 2016.
- Program certified by The CPD Certification Service for “Passport to effective teaching for Fresh Graduates.’’
- Course in Microsoft Dynamics CRM software certified by Microsoft and became a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCPS).
- Course offered by Udacity and 1 million Arab Coders Initiative in Data Analysis field.
- Course offered by The University of New South Wales in Learning to teach online.
- Course offered by Maharat min Google in partnership with The British University in Egypt, Lumas and Eyouth.