Teaching assistant at the British University in Egypt, Faculty of Business Administration, Economics and Political science.
· Erasmus plus agreement in University of Economics in Katowice, Poland summer semester 2019. The modules taken were as follows:
- Modern Banking and Financial Markets.
- Global Financial Markets.
- International Relations.
- Business development.
· Law and economics summer school session in Germany, University of Hamburg (August 2015).
· Human development training session (make the impossible possible).
· Leadership and time management training
· English conversation course
· Supply chain basics workshop.
· Oracle Supply Chain Management trainee at Catalyst business solutions starting from July 2016 till February 2017.
· Petroleum Accounts at Nasr petroleum company in Suez in 2014
Studied at the British university in Egypt, Department of Economics (2012-2016)
Graduated with a 77 average UK degree and 86 Egyptian degree (distinction with honours) Ranked 2nd in my class
Islamic language private school (Suez) (1998-2012)
General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanaweya Ama).
(Major: Literature – grade: 97. 7% - ranked 2nd in Suez Governorate and 1st in the school)