Ms. Safiya Galal is an Assistant Lecturer at our department. Ms. Galal has joined the BUE in 2016. She has taught Comparative Economic Systems, Applied Economics, Statistics, Labour Economics, Money and Banking, Monetary and Fiscal Policy. Ms. Galal has previously worked at other institutions like The Modern Sciences and Arts University (MSA) as she used to teach Economics and Statistics modules. Previously Ms. Galal has held the position of an Economic Researcher and Project Manager Assistant in the Support to the Egyptian European Association Agreement Unit at the Ministry of International Cooperation.
Ms. Galal has registered her PhD Thesis in financial Economics at the Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University in 2018. She earned her master’s degree in Euro-Mediterranean Studies (Air Transport Economics) from the Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University in 2015.
- PhD Thesis registration, in financial Economics in the Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences at Cairo University in 2018
- MA in Euro-Mediterranean Studies (Air Transport Economics) , Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University in 2015
- B.S.c Economics from the Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, English Section, very Good with Honour in 2009.
- Economics of transport
- Financial Economics and Financial Development
- International Economics
- Economic Development.
- Participated as a research assistant in “The Impact of Egypt-EU Free Trade Agreement on Egypt’s Manufacturing Exports and Employment” working paper published by the Center of Economic and Financial Studies, Cairo University in December 2018