Current Positons/Professional Taglines :
- Programme Director-Professional Master in Cybercrime Investigations- Faculty of Law-The British University in Egypt.
- Head of Research Programmes, Centre for law and Emerging Technologies- Faculty of Law- the British University in Egypt.
- Expert at Information Decision Support Centre -Egyptian Cabinet.
- Executive Manager -Faculty of Law Legal Clinic.
- Legal Consultant and International Contract Drafter and Reviewer,
- Expert in Educational Progeammes’ Design.
Current Teaching Positions:
- Assistant Professor of Private International Lae, Faculty of Law, the British University in Egypt.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Helwan University, National Institute of Intellectual Property, Master Programme in IP Rights.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Legal Commercial Transactions and Logistics Programme, LLM Programmes.
- Programme Director, Faculty of Law, British University in Egypt;
- Head of Teaching and Learning Committee, Quality Unite Manage;
- Member of the Faculty of Law, Summer School Committee;
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Business Economics and Political Science, the British University in Egypt;
- Memebr of the quality Team, Faculty of Business Economics and Political Science, the British University in Egypt;
- Prep Year Coordinator, Faculty of Business Economics and Political Science, the British University in Egypt;
- Lecturer, Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport, Faculty of Management and Cardiff Program
- Assistant Lecturer, October University for Modern Sciences & Arts (MSA), Faculty of Management Science.
- Head of Arbitration- Arabia 6 Sigma Law Firm.
- Ph.D Degree in International Private Law (The International legal Protection for Personal Data Online)
Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. Grade Excellent with a recommendation to be exchanged with the universities and legal libraries.
- Masters in International Private Law, Faculty of Law Ain-Shames University.
- Diploma in International Commercial Contracts, Faculty of Law Ain Shames University.
- Diploma in Private Law, Faculty of Law Ain Shams University.
- Basic Business Skills Diploma FGF.
- Law and Technology
- International Trade and Investment Law
Challenges of Legal Digital Transformation- Case of Egypt, Presentation, International Legal Conference "The Law of the Future - The Future of Law" under publication-November 2020.
- Basics of Commercial Arbitration for Law Students, Fady Tawakol, Marwa Zein, 1st Edition (English), Dar El Nahda. (English Edition) 2019.
- The applicable law on freedom of speech violations online, the case of online defamation, legal and ethical limitations of the Media conference, Faculty of Law Ain-Shames University, December 2018.
- Renegotiating International Contract Clauses: The Case of Investment Environment Changes in Egypt, 2018.
- Introduction to Business Law, 1st Edition (English) ElArabya Studies Center, 2015.
- The International Legal Protection of Personal Information /Data Online, Ain-shames University, Ain-shames University, 2014.
- The advantages and disadvantages of arbitration, Middle East center for international arbitration, Ain-shames University, Ain-shames University 2009.