Assistant Lecturer Ahmed Nasser Abbas
- L.B – Cairo University – English Department- Very Good with honors (86%) – Ranked 8th
- L.M – Ain Shams University – Public & Private law- Very Good.
- A professional practitioner in the fields of Dispute Resolution and International Arbitration
- A former Junior Associate in the Dispute resolution team at ADSERO Ragy Soliman & Partners law firm, Zulficar& Partners law firm, Matouk Bassiouny& Hennawy law firm
- Handles complex ongoing litigation and arbitration cases, in relation to disputes involving, telecommunications, construction, Mining Law, Labour Law, and investment in Egyptian jurisdiction
- Works on enforcement proceedings of arbitral awards before Egyptian courts