Assistant Lecturer Mohamed Hassan Mekkawi
- Co-Author for the Encyclopedia of Contemporary Constitutionalism (Gender Equality in Egypt) by springer international publishing
- Part-timer Assistant lecturer at faculty of Law Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport (AAST)
- Coordinator between Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) and Arab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport (AAST) for summer schools
- Junior Associate Oil and Gas Lawyer at Riad&Riad Law firm
During his academic studies, Mohamed received many awards for his academic merit, achievements and background
- 2021 PhD candidate in Criminal Law at Cairo University
- 2019-2020 “Public Law diploma” at Ain-Shams University with Grade of very good.
- 2018-2019 “Criminal Procedures Law diploma” at Cairo University with Grade of very good.
- 2019 “Leadership and Negotiation Techniques” at Universitat Autonoma De Barcelona (UAB) Spain.
- 2017 “Economic Analysis of Legal Issues” in the institute of Law and Economics at Hamburg University.
- 2017 “Advancing Business Law Ideas” ” in the institute of Law and Economics at Hamburg University.
- 2014-2018 Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Law English Section Cairo University with grade of very good with honors.