Demonstrator Ahmed Mostafa Borg
- Teaching Assistant in Pet. Eng. Dep.British University in Egypt (October 2011 – Current Date).
- Teach and supervise students on a regularly monitored basis during tutorials and, where appropriate,
- practical and laboratory sessions.
- Prepare, under supervision, teaching materials, e.g. for practical sessions (lab manuals, power-point
presentations) and different types of academic materials.
- Offer academic help during office hours and answer students‟ queries.
- Give feedback to the module leader on the delivery and marking of assignments.
- Assist with conferences as deemed appropriate.
- Contribute to the marketing, recruitment and development of the University.
- MSc. Petroleum Engineering Heriot Watt University – 21st November, 2014.
- BSc. Petroleum Engineering and Gas Technology with Honours
British University in Egypt [BUE] and BEng. Honours [Loughborough] – 15th
of July, 2011.
- Awarded excellent degree on my graduation project research 2014 titled“Production Optimization
Using Polymer Flooding” to maximize the performance of polymer flooding by using optimization
algorithm and optimize well operating conditions, also characterize uncertainty in reservoir modeling to
maximize the economic profit.
- Awarded Excellent degree with honours on my graduation project 2011 titled “Multilateral well
- Academic honor for project I present on 5/1/2010 titled “PVT”.
- Academic honor for project I present on 3/1/2010 titled “Artificial Lift‟‟