An Enthusiast Design Architect, currently working as a Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Arts and Design at the British University in Egypt. A MSc candidate in Architectural Engineering, under the domain of building sciences, working on a thesis titled “Indoor Air Quality in Archaeological museums and Its Impact on Artefacts”, as well as, being a member of the Egyptian team in collaboration with University of Salford and University of Portsmouth “Monitoring Object and Visitor Environments”. Outside of work, he enjoys travelling abroad for tourism and educational workshops, sketching, equestrian, fitness and tennis.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Interior Architecture, Faculty of Arts & Design, BUE, Cairo
October 2020 — Present
- Part-time Teaching Assistant at Ain Shams University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Architecture, Cairo, Egypt. Sep 2018 — Oct 2020
Teaching at the Environmental Architecture and Urbanism Program:
- Environmental Architecture design Studio.
- Ecological Landscape course.
- Working design 1&2 courses.
Teaching at the Landscape Architecture program:
- Freehand Drawing and Visual Training course.
- Graduation Project 1&2 studios.
- Part-time Teaching Assistant at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AASTMT), Department of Architecture, Cairo, Egypt. Jan 2020
- Design Architect at Mohammed Talaat Architects – June 2020 till October 2020
- Design Architect at UDAAR Design studio – September 2018 till January 2019
- Summer school – London – UK. July 2017
Graduated from an architectural design studio held at the University of East London (UEL) Docklands campus in collaboration with ZAHA HADID Architects, with a distinction grade.
- Summer school – Hungary and Slovenia. July 2016
Graduated from a summer school held in Budapest at Budapest University of technology and economics and Ljubljana at Ljubljana faculty of Arts, concerned with heritage conservation and new building materials, with a distinction grade.
Bachelor degree, class of 2018 Architectural design department at the Faculty of Engineering (FEDA) with a Very Good grade and a graduation project distinction grade titled “TAUSERT Olympic city-Luxor 2052” .
- 3RD PRIZE Winner for ZERU international competition. January 2018
Hunting Third place along with a respected team of colleagues in designing a ZERU Energy residential unit for Architecture competition organized by FEASU & UEL.
- 1ST PRIZE Winner for New Administrative Capital Competition. October 2018
Hunting First place with a respected team of fellow TAs and Professors in New Administrative Capital Competition in Egypt for squares design and outdoor furnishing.