Associate Professor Tamer Mohamed Soliman El–Domiaty
- Lecturer, Department of Civil Law, Police Academy as of 21/7/2012.
- Deputy Director of French Language Division, Police Academy as of 30/9/2017.
- Head of Civil Law Department, Police Academy as of 15/11/2017.
- Associate Professor and Supervisor of Private Law Department, Faculty of law, British University as of 10/2/2019.
- Associate Professor of Civil Law Department, Police Academy as of 30/9/2017.
PROFESSIONAL AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES
- From 2009 to 2018 Head of the planning, research and follow-up departments of the Police College :
• Preparation of the Strategic Plan for the Police College (2016-2018).
• Participation in the committees of the development of the educational and training system at the Police College.
• Participation in the drafting committee of the proposed amendments to the College's law and its internal regulations.
• Participation in the preparation of regulations and regulating decisions of workflow at the Police College, follow-up of all correspondences and decisions issued by the Faculty Administration, and recording minutes of meetings.
• Participation in proposals and tasks of work systems development at the Police College.
- From 2009 to 2018 Secretary of the Scientific Council of the Police college.
- From 2016 to 2018 Member of Quality and Accreditation of Education at the Police College.
- From 2005 to 2018 Member of Committees of discussing students' researches at the Police College.
- From 2002 to 2018 A member of the Disciplinary Board of Police College Students.
- From 2002 to 2007 Member of the Legal Affairs in the Consultation Bodies Sector at the Police College.
- From 2008 to 2010 Participation in the secretariat of organizing the cultural sports forum (first, second, third) for university Youth at the Police College.
- From 1997 to 2018 Participation in works of the College Applicants’ admission committees (Head of Committee for preparation of the aptitude test – participation in the works of the selection committees "Personal Test"..etc)
- From 2008 to 2011 Participation in works of student battalions and brigades evaluation committees from disciplinary, scientific and behavioral aspects
- in 1993 Bachelor of Law and Police Sciences with grade "very Good with Honor Degree" (The First throughoutthe study years) .
- in 1999 Master of Law Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University,
(Diploma in Private Law "Good" – Diploma in Public Law, "Good",The First)
- in 2008 PhD in Law Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University,Very Good with Honor Degree and exchange of Thesis with Arab and foreign universities" (the highest grade awarded by Ain Shams University)."PhD thesis" entitled:
"Proof of electronic contracting through the Internet – Comparative
- The role of the law of movable grantees in achieving the goals of sustainable development, 2018.
- Consumer Protection in Confrontation of the Arbitrary Conditions in the Insurance Contract "Comparative Analytical Study", 2017.
- Notes on Compulsory Insurance for Damages arising from Terrorist Offenses - Critical analytical Study of
Article 54 of the Egyptian Law No. 94 the Egyptian Law No. 94 of 2015 on combating terrorism, 2017.
- The nature of the multi-responsible obligation to compensate the damage in delictual responsibility assumed- Comparative Study of Laws (Egyptian, Kuwaiti and French), 2016.
- Implementation of the Contractual Obligation at the expense of the Debtor - Comparative Analytical Study, 2015.
- Solidarity responsibility for the harmful Act- Comparative Study in the laws of Egypt, Kuwait and France, 2013.
- The basis of the solidarity obligation of the officials for Harmful Act - A comparative Analytical Study between the Egyptian and French laws, 2012.
- Civil responsibility arising from the provision of electronic signature services - Comparative Analytical Study, 2011.
- Privacy of the Underlining Pre-Contractual Obligation of Notification in the Framework of Electronic Contracts- Comparative Study between the Egyptian Law and French Law, 2009.
- Order of Excellence of the Second Class from Mr. President, "First of Police College Graduates", 1993.
- Honor from Mr. Minister of Interior for dedication in performance and loyalty in giving, 2008.
- Honor from Mr. Minister of Interior, "for obtaining Master and PhD", 2000, 2010.
- A financial incentive and a certificate of appreciation from the United Nations Development Program(UNDP)", 2003.
- Honor from Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University, "First in Public Law Diploma", 2000.
- Many certificates of thanks and appreciation for the excellence and dedication in work from the Police
Academy, from (1993 – 2018).