Ms. Ola Attia
Ola has been working as an administrative assistant at The British University in Egypt since 2019 with the below responsibilities:
- Administrative Assistant for Basic Science Group.
- Responsible for the Preparatory Engineering Program and Basic Science Group.
- (B. Sc.) Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the British University in Egypt awarded June 2019.
- The Dissertation Topic was about Small and Medium-sized Enterprises and its role to Solve the Unemployment Problem in Egypt on a Macroeconomic basis.
- The Main Courses that I studied are Financing level 1&2, Accounting fundamentals1, Introduction to Econometrics, Applied Econometrics, Mathematics 1&2, Statistics 1&2, Intermediate Macro & Micro Economics, Business Finance, and Business strategy.
- Master of Development Economics University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, expected to graduate in 2021.
- The M1 Thesis Topic is the Small and Medium-sized enterprises as a Potential Solution for Socio-Economic Problems in Egypt.
- In Progressing for a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level 1.