Ms. Soraya is the current student support officer at the Faculty of Business Administration, Economics, and Political Science. She holds a BA in Psychology from the American University in Cairo.
B.A. in Psychology, the American University in Cairo, 1987
- Coursera Certificate: mind Control: Managing Your Mental Health During COVID-19
- Coursera Certificate: Business English: Making Presentations
- Coursera certificate: Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities and Concussion in School
- Coursera certificate: Business English: Planning & Negotiations.
- Coursera Certificate: “Write Professional Emails in English”.
- Certificate for: Helping Students Reduce Anxiety During COVID-19 Community Crisis.
- Certified Chocolatier from Lenotre Paris,2001
- Attended the Edinburgh Disability Conference 2014.
- Attended AUC Disability Conference ,2014,2015,2016,2021
- Attended The Road To Accessibility in Higher Education,2021.