Nawar M. Naguib is a lecturer of Endodontics. Nawar got his Bachelor degree in Dentistry from the prestigious Ain Shams University in 2008. In 2014 and 2018 Nawar got his Master’s degree and PhD respectively, both from the department of Endodontics of Ain Shams University. Both degrees required submitting an original thesis, finishing clinical requirements, participating in seminars and passing exit exams.
Nawar joined academia in 2011 when he became a demonstrator then an assistant lecturer in the department of Endodontics in Nahda University in Baniswef (NUB). In 2014, he joined the academic staff of the British University in Egypt participating in different aspects of teaching and supervision. As for clinical practice, Nawar limited his work to endodontics working as an Endodontist in a number of clinics since 2010.
- PhD - Doctorate degree in Endodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2018.
- M.Sc. - Master Degree in Endodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2014.
- B.D.S. - Bachelor degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2008.
Nawar Nguib’s research interests include three main fields of endodontics namely: Shaping instruments performance, Disinfection protocols and Regenerative endodontics. His ongoing work involves collaboration with fellow colleagues.
- Evaluation of the Reciprocation Technique of Single (SU) File Versus the Conventional Rotary Sequence of the Revo-S Files in Curved Root Canals (Egyptian Dental Journal) 2014.
- Disinfection ability of diode laser when used in irrigation activation versus passive ultrasonic activation (International Journal of Advanced Research) 2018.