1. August 2010, Khalda Petroleum Company. *Enhanced my academic knowledge about Reservoir Simulation, received Training in Petrel software. * Worked on reserve estimation project using Mbal software.
2. July 2010, Seuz Oil Company (SUCO). *Acquired experience about reservoir engineering, received Training in Saphir, Pipesim, Mbal Softwares
3. June 2010, Halliburton Training Center (HTC EGYPT). *Received Training courses in Formation Evaluation, Basic Geology, Drilling Fluid basics, and Directional drilling.
4. July 2009, Agiba Petroleum Company. *Worked on logging interpretation project using Interactive Petrophysics software.
5. June 2009,Rashid Petroleum Company. *Introduced to process Healthy, safety & environmental management system.
Courses 2009-2010: Special Core and Core Analysis by center for community & consulting services. 2006-2007: C++ and Object Oriented at faculty of Engineering Cairo University.
2012-Present - Masters Candidate in Reservoir Engineering - Oil and Gas department faculty of Engineering Cairo University. Thesis: Research with regard to Well test analysis for induced fractured wells 2011-2012 Premasters of Petroleum engineering, Faculty of Engineering Cairo University. 2006-2011 The British University in Egypt, faculty of Petroleum Engineering and Natural gas technology, with cumulative grade of excellent. Graduation Project: Well Test Analysis of real field data using Saphir and pan-system software, with grade of Excellent.