Mrs. Rehab Seif
- Act as a first point of contact for staff seeking advice on University regulations, policy and procedure.
- Assist the Faculty Council.
- Receiving staff requests for Research day and send approvals to staff.
- Manages extensive and constantly changing schedules for the Dean; responds to meeting requests, handles scheduling conflicts.
- Manages and distributes incoming and outgoing internal and external mail.
- Assists in meeting deadlines for various tasks and in the planning of events, as required.
- Manage manual amendments on HRM System.
- Any other duties/tasks as directed by the Dean.
- B.A in Tourism Al-Alsun Higher Institute of Tourism and Hotels, 1996.
- Professional Certificate in General Secretarial Studies The American University in Cairo, 1996.
- Advanced Professional Secretaries Workshop The American Chamber of Commerce, 2005.