The Psychological Services Center (PSC)
The Psychological Services Center (PSC) supports the psychological well-being of the BUE community. All services are provided with strict confidentiality and free of charge.
Currently available services include:
- Counselling: initial consultations, individual counselling, relationship counseling and group counseling and support.
- Psychiatric Consultations.
- Mind-Body Programs: meditations, relaxations, mindfulness, and grounding techniques delivered individually and, in a group setting.
- Campus Outreach and Training: skills enhancement consultations, workshops, and events.
- Referrals to Local Mental Health Providers: information about local providers (public and private sectors) and consultations about how to follow up with referrals.
The PSC encourages anyone experiencing distress or wanting an opportunity to process his/her thoughts, feeling, and reactions to seek individual and/or group support from us, by requesting an appointment through that link: