The Student Hub is here to help you. We offer a range of student support services design with you, our students, in mind. We are your first point of contact for any questions, comments or concerns while you are studying with us.
The Student Hub aims to be fully open for Semester 1 of Academic Year 2021, but for now we are offering a range of services to help you, including:
- General Enquiries – have a question about something? Not sure where to find help and support? Want to raise a concern with someone? Ideas on things we could improve? Come and see us or get in touch.
- Counselling and Mental Health – We understand that sometimes when you are experiencing problems it can be helpful to talk about them with someone. We can help to arrange short term, holistic, counselling sessions for students within the Hub that are confidential and free of charge. Get in touch to find out more information.
- Student Wellbeing – The Wellbeing service offers a range of general advice and guidance on adjusting to University Life, personal wellbeing, healthy living and other ways you can start to be aware of both your mental and physical health.
- Quality and Validation – Every Monday morning (9am – 12pm) representatives from the Q&V team will be based in the Hub to answer any questions you may have on University Regulations, transcripts and marks, Impaired Performance (IP), Academic Misconduct (AMC), Academic Appeals and certificates.
- Need help in a referral or liaison with an existing BUE existing service? We can support you. We can assist you in enquiries related to accommodation, finance, BUE clinics, student activities or Alumni issues.
- Want to raise a concern with someone or unhappy about something? Come and discuss your issue with us.
- Mediation – Mediation is a free and confidential service that aims to resolve issues, it offers an opportunity to try to resolve any conflict between individuals who may work, study or live together. Mediation allows you to have difficult conversations within a safe environment where an impartial mediator will facilitate the discussion to help everybody to listen to each other.
- Space within the Hub – Accessible space with Wifi and A/C is available to book by contacting the student hub email address.
Coming Soon – more information on the full opening and full range of services that will be on offer at The Student Hub, including Disability and Specific Learning Difficulty Support, Academic Success services, and Employability and Careers advice will be available soon.
You can contact us anytime via our email address email@example.com
The Student Hub is a safe, friendly, and free space for you – BUE Students.
We are here to help you. We are listening.