Achieving Teaching and Learning Excellence
- To provide the highest quality of teaching and clinical practice which will be achieved by having a clear philosophy and treatment plan.
- To identify priority areas for research-based teaching and learning across the faculty and establishment of a succession plan.
- To implement and develop research of the high standards.
- To maintain the quality of postgraduate programs in Dentistry.
- To encourage, maintain and strengthen nationally advanced community oral health services in all dental specialties to meet the needs and expectations of our community patients.
- To well educate dental professionals in Dentistry who will become integral members of the oral health team and enhance the health of the communities they serve.
- To be responsive to opportunities and shortcomings in oral health care, including the needs of low socio-economic
- To provide a learning environment that enables all students to reach their full potential through the Faculty’s well equipped Clinics, simulators, Lecture halls and Laboratories.
- To recruit, retain and develop academic, teaching, clinical and general staff of highest caliber.
To prepare and plane for facilities and equipment required in all programs offered by the Faculty.