- Email: Ahmed.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building: Dentistry
- Employee type: Part-time
- Extension Number: 2037
- Room: Pediatric Dentistry room
- Education History:
- M.Sc. Master Degree in Pediatric Dentistry and Public Health, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2018.
- B.D.S. – Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2011.
- Bio: Ahmed Essam, Assistant Lecturer in Pediatric Dentistry and Public Health Department, Faculty of dentistry, British University In Egypt since September 2016, Ahmed is the owner of Dr Ahmed Essam clinic since 2014, he started work as an operator at Dr Hatem El Rashidy clinic September 2014.
Ahmed was a Contributor in epidemiological study of oral health status by ministry of public health in collaboration with World Health Organization WHO.
(This study was the first nationwide survey to collect comprehensive information on the status of oral health among Egyptian adults and children since the last survey conducted over 23 years ago.
It covered over 10 000 individuals from Egypt’s 27 governorates and involved different sectors of the society, including Orphanages and prisons. The study was conducted over a Period of 10 months).
- Fields of Interest: My first research was to assess the effect of virtual reality goggles for changing behavior of uncooperative children aged from 5-7 years old during dental treatment.
- Pediatric Dentistry (Year 5)