- Email: Shehad.Mohamed@bue.edu.eg
- Building: Dentistry
- Employee type: Part-time
- Education History:
- M.Sc - Master Degree of Oral Medicine and Periodontology, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2017-present.
- B.D.S. – Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2014.
- Bio: Shehad wael was graduated in the year 2014 from faculty of dentistry ainshams after terminating her internship by the end of october 2015, she finished her part 2 exam of mfd in june 2016 to become a member in the royal college of surgeon in ireland. She started her job in the british university in Egypt as a demonstrator September 2016 till this year (2018-2019). She started her master degree of periodontology in 2017, she finished her part 1 (2017-2018) to continue her part 2.
- Fields of Interest: My first main research now is focused on treatment of patients with recession by comparing the gold standard subepithelial connective tissue graft as the control group with the new treatment modality I am testing which is the buccal pad of fat.
This technique will be used to compare between both methods in the following parameters:
1) amount of tissue coverage.
2) pain score for the patient.
3) esthetic and color matching of the gingiva.
- Oral medicine, oral diagnosis and periodontology.