- Email: Omar.email@example.com
- Building: Dentistry
- Employee type: Part-time
- Education History:
- M.Sc. - Master Degree in Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2015-present.
- B.D.S. - Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, 2011.
- Bio: After graduating from the faculty of Dentistry Ainshams University and during his internship there Omar started his hospital management diploma in the American University in Cairo, during that time he started working in the market as a Dental general practitioner in Hodhod Dental Clinic. He became a visiting resident at faculty of Dentistry in Ainshams University at the pediatric dentistry department. After finishing his residency Omar became a masters candidate there and for his master’s thesis Omar is undergoing research related to different novel types of dental filings for children . He started working at the British university in Cairo as a part timer while doing his masters.
Omar is teaching sections in pediatric dentistry, public heath, and showing demonstrations to students you students. He works at the department’s clinic, diagnosing patients, allocating them to interns, monitors the interns and shows them demonstrations, and works the tougher cases. He helps in the department activities in spreading oral health education at schools, student projects, and department’s paperwork like grading papers. Omar is a member of the Egyptian pediatric dentistry and special Healthcare needs association, Arabian academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the European academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fields of Interest: Omar is undergoing aiming to be as conservative as possible with children’s teeth aligning himself with minimal invasive dentistry in his masters thesis with the specific topic being
“The effect of adding chitosan on the clinical performance and antimicrobial activity of glass ionomer: an in vivo :a randomized clinical trial.
- Pediatric Dentistry