- Email: Sayed.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building: N
- Room: 311
- Education History:
- PhD - Doctrate Degree of Dental Biomaterials, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1993.
- M.Sc. - Master Degree of Dental Biomaterials, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1986.
- B.D.S. - Bachelor Degree of Dental Science, Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine, Cairo University, 1979.
- Bio: Chairman of dental bio-materials department in Cairo University (2008-2015), Professor in Canadian University (2012-till now), Professor and chairman of dental biomaterials department in British University (2010-till now), Professor of biomaterials in Suez Canal University (1999-2006), Professor of biomaterials in Misr University for Science and technology (2005-2013).
External Examiner in MSA (2007-till now)
External Examiner in MIU (2009-till now)
External Examiner in 6th of October University (2007-till now)
External Examiner in ACU (2007-till now)
External Examiner in most governmental Egyptian and many Arabic Universities.
External evaluator in the permanent scientific committee that examine the scientific output for the proposed applicants of Professor and Assistant Professor posts- Dentistry Studies, from 2007 till now.
Secretary of the permanent scientific committee that examine the scientific output for the proposed applicants of Professor and Assistant Professor posts- Dentistry Studies, for a whole period, from 2011 till 2014.
- Dental Biomaterials (Year 2)
- Effect of incorporation of 20 wt% Amorphous Nano-hydroxyapatite Fillers in Poly methyl methacrylate Composite on the Compressive Strength. Tamer M Hamdy1*, Sayed H Saniour2, Marwa A Sherief3, and Dalia Y Zaki1.International Journal of Biological and Chemical Sciences · June 2015
- Injectable TEMPO-oxidized nanofibrillated cellulose/biphasic calcium phosphate hydrogel for bone regeneration. J Biomater Appl. 2018. Safwat E1, Hassan ML2,3, Saniour S4, Zaki DY1, Eldeftar M5, Saba D4, Zazou M1.
- Safwat EM., Hassan M L., Deftar M FEI, Saniour SH, Zaki D Y., Saba DA. And Zaazou MH. ‘Rheological Characterization of Two Injectable Nanocellulose Hydrogel Bone Grafts Mineralized Using Different Calcium Phosphates’ Egyptian Dental Journal 2015;(61),3587:3592
- Saniour SH, Abd El-Ghaffar MA.,Fath El-Bab II. And Saba DA. Effect of composition of alginate impression material on ‘recovery from deformation’. Journal of American Science 2011;7(9):443-448. (ISSN: 1545-1003
- Best PhD Thesis from Cairo University, 2012
- Egyptian patency no 26939 from academy of scientific research and technology entitled ‘Dental impression material containing fine silica fume’, 2015