- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building: N
- Employee type: Full-time
- Room: 311
- Professor of Prosthodontics at Faculty of Dentistry, British University in Egypt, 2017.
- A. Professor of Prosthodontics at Faculty of Dentistry, British University in Egypt, 2012-2017.
- Program Director and Head of Prosthodontics Department at Faculty of Dentistry, British University in Egypt.
- Program Director and Clinic Instructor in Membership of Restorative Dentistry (MRD) recognized by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Program Director and Clinic Instructor in Diploma of Implants for Postgraduates.
- Program Director and Clinic Instructor in Removable Prosthodontics Clinical and Pre-Clinical Courses for Undergraduates.
- Former Head of Continuous Education Program. Book Author of:
- Removable Complete Prosthodontics: Clinical and Preclinical Course.
- Removable Complete Prosthodontics Advanced Clinical Course.
- Colored Atlas for Complete Prosthodontics.
- Removable Partial Prosthodontics Preclinical Course.
- Occlusion in Prosthodontics.
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics.Stomatognathic Physiology..
1- Effect of different border molding materials on complete denture retention.
2- Different treatment modalities in free end saddle cases.
3-A comparative evaluation of locator versus ball and socket attachment in implant retained mandibular overdenture cases using CBCT.
4-Tomographic assessment of different attachment sizes in implant supported overdenture.
5-The effect of two different implant systems on bony changes in mandibular implant supported overdenture.
6-Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for promoting osseointegration around dental implants in heavy smokers.
7-Radiodensitometric evaluation of the effect of low energy laser irradiation with and without antioxidant therapy on immediately loaded implant supported overdenture.
8- Comparative study of OT Equator Profile attachment versus GPS attachment in implant retained mandibular overdenture cases.
9-Effect of two different implant structures on stresses induced within the surrounding bone using three dimensional finite element analysis.
10- Radiographic Evaluation of Marginal Bone levels Around Platform-Switched Implants and Non-Platform-Switched Implants Immediately Loaded to Support Mandibular Overdenture.
11- Comparative Evaluation of Two Different Castable Bar Attachments in Implant Retained Mandibular Overdenture Cases.
12-Rizk F.N. and Taha E.R. Radiographic evaluation of marginal bone levels around platform-switched implants and non-platform-switched implants immediately loaded to support mandibular overdenture. E.D.J. Vol. 59, No. 2.
13-Rizk F.N. Comparative evaluation of two different castable bar attachments in implant retained mandibular overdenture cases. E.D.J. Vol. 59, No. 3.
14-Rizk F.N. and Abdelhaleam E.A. radiographic evaluation of accuracy of surgical stent for implant placement in knife edge posterior mandibular ridge in cases of ridge splitting. E.D.J. Vol. 60, No. 3.
15-Rizk F.N. Effect of two different attachments on the supporting structures and masticatory capacity of implant retained mandibular overdenture. E.D.J. Vol. 60, No. 2.