- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building: N
- Employee type: Full-time
- Extension Number: 2020
- Room: Oral Biology Dept.
- Education History:
- Diploma of membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, MFDS RCSEd, Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2014.
- B.D.S. - Bachelor degree in Dental Science - 2012.
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Cairo University.
- Bio: Mark Mokhles is a demonstrator in Oral Biology Department in the British University in Egypt. He graduated from Cairo University in 2012. After his internship year in different Hospitals in Cairo and Alexandra, he got his diploma of membership in Faculty of Dental Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2014. His first full time job was a general dentist in Police Academy Hospital in 2014 for one year, besides his part time job as a general practitioner in different dental centers in Cairo.
He started his academic career in 2015 joining the British University in Egypt for the Oral Biology Department as a demonstrator, teaching Human Dentition and Oral Biology Modules. From his duties; e-learning coordinator, personal tutor, following up with at risk students, administrative work as attendance and quizzes submission. He started his Master’s Degree in Ain Shams in 2016 and passed his pre-requisite exams. Now he is finishing his experiment to prepare for thesis defense which is expected to be in 2019.
- Fields of Interest: Nanoparticles and stem cells related to oral histology.
- Human Dentitio
- Oral Biology